Sunday, January 23, 2011

oh january

I feel like I should blog, since its the middle of January, and I need to post my monthly blog.
But the truth is, is that there's not much going on I feel is "blog worthy".
Lets be honest, its January, and nothing fun ever goes on in January. Except for of coarse the starting of a new year. The excitement of a new beginning. New resolutions and the excitement and anticipation of the "new you" that we are all hoping to become. And I'll be honest, I do like the excitement of it all. Blair will tell you, that all my goals are "Starting Monday". I like to start fresh. So with it being a new year instead of just a new week, gets me really geared up and motivated. I feel like maybe this time, I will actually follow through and accomplish the goals I have set for myself.
I have set a few new years resolutions for myself and going into the 4th week of year, I can say that I've made it this far and feel like I'm going strong. I'm still feeling good.
So here's to a new year and becoming the people we want to become and accomplishing new goals.
(And we can almost say good bye to the most boring month out the year! )

6 comments:

Erin Badger said...

But you guys do have an update! We just found out from your mom what Blair's doing right now, which is big news. Or any family gatherings out there that we are missing :( PS - now that I finished Les Mis I'm going to start the Hunger Games and wanted to let you know!

Ashley said...

I loved seeing you at book club! Let's get together again before the next one... I seriously miss you!

andrew and brittani said...

January is boring. Agreed.

Molly said...

Totally agree on that. Hurray for the end of January! And way to go for keeping up on all the goals thus far. :)

PS- What's the news on Blair?

B.A.M. said...

Molly, I was wondering the same thing... lol Blair is the same, he added some classes but i'm not sure if thats big news.. haha

Molly said...

Lol!!

Well, YAY for adding classes! ;)