Saturday, May 22, 2010

beans and blessings

Well I'm happy to say this week has been much better than last
(I don't think things could have gotten any worse).
Miracles DO happen!

After LOTS of phone calls to the Salt Lake County Library, some how the check I lost was FOUND! They called us on Monday afternoon and told us the check had been found. What a huge blessing that was! Prayers work. Needless to say that check went directly from the library to the bank. Thank heavens.

The water is now decontaminated.... so they say. I don't trust them.

We have stocked up on water bottles.... and steer clear of the tap!

And my sickness is gone! Hooray!

Sun is shining and beans are sprouting!!! I know its not much, and my cumbers died, but at least its something. I was extatic to see that little bit of green poking out of the dirt.... its the simple things in life that matter. :)


And this little monster hasn't gotten away from me since! I guess we'll keep her...

3 comments:

Justin D. Badger said...

So glad your week is going better, but sad it was so crappy last week. PS your spinach looks AMAZING, tons better than mine, and I totally get the little joys from bean sprouts. Love ya.

Kathy Badger said...

YOu have to have some bad ones to appreciate the good ones:)! But nice to know no matter how bad it gets...you're not alone. He never leaves you comfortless and tender mercies ALWAYS happen!
LOVE your garden!!!!

Zach and Caitlin said...

Yay! I am so glad things are coming together!! LOve your garden and I wish you were here to help me with one!! Love you lots! Hope yu have a great week!