Sunday, March 14, 2010

The BIG apple

Blair had his 28th birthday on February 26th! To celebrate his birthday this year we decided to take a getaway trip to New York City. This was his first time going there, and we had such an amazing time! New York is one of those places you have to go to. When we got there it was snowing and raining. Apparently alot more than New York is use to! The first two days we were there it was snowing and they had storm weather reports on TV all day long. It wasn't anything we hadn't seen before, and the city only got a few inches. The pictures, I think, look awesome with all of the snow. Blair took most the pictures, so I really can't take any credit. I thought he got a few good shots!

Snowy first night in Time Square

Brooklyn Bridge


Blair's Birthday! Out in Time Square

Serendipity - Frozen Hot Chocolate!


Centeral Park


Knicks Game at Madison Square Garden

I love this shot of the Statue of Liberty - so much bigger than imagined

Manhatten - This looks a painting to me!

The End.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I just love you guys! Looks like you had so much fun...