Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Classified

Even though I don't post blogs often, I love to read everyone elses and find good blogs to read. A few weeks ago I was introduced to a blog called "All Things Thrify". Which has turned out to be my new favorite blog to follow.

They teach you step-by-step instructions on DIY decorating ideas. I LOVE this website. I myself, cannot decorate. I was not given that gift, unfortunetly. However, I am willing to learn.

So I have since be inspired to decorate my home, and get things done for cheap if I can do it myself. I have become a KSL Classifieds junkie!! I have been looking online everyday for my next good buy. We bought our couch on KSL last year, and every once and while you will get a steal on there. But you've gotta be quick! Good deals don't last long around here!

2 comments:

Brady & Ashley said...

This site is awesome! I'm addicted to decorating stuff...but unfortunately I don't have thousands of dollars lying around to do everything I want to do! This will give me some great ideas!

Justi said...

So glad you found this site. One of the girls' who founded the site is a friend of mine from college. She is so talented and creative. I too, love their site and their projects. So inspiring!